Sunday, September 20, 2009

Time for Growth

Ray and I decided that our little family, as perfect as it is, was ready for some growth. With his old age (HA HA HA) and my dream of a big family it was time for us to expand things a little. Now here we sit awaiting the new addition of the Thompson crew. Ray is like a little kid in a candy shop, he has already decided that the baby is a Daddy's boy. Yes, I said it, BOY! Rafe Anthony will be joining us around January 12, 2010.Lilly is adjusting very nicely so far. She is absolutely in love with babies, which is nice. She talks to her baby brother, gives him hugs and kisses all the time. Although, if you ask her her baby brother is located inside her belly, not mine. She has us feel her baby kick all the time. We are trying to get her excited about the whole idea, and for a two-year old she is doing pretty well understanding it all. As for me, well............I get to shop! I love it! I have the crib and bedding all put together. Ray is working on a old family dresser, sanding it down and tightening it up. Then I will stain it to match the crib, it is going to be so perfect. I am looking forward to the baby shower October 17th and all the wonderful things to come.

WOW, a new adventure for the Thompson crew and we all couldn't be happier!











11 WEEKS
16 WEEKS








20 WEEKS

24 WEEKS

No comments: