Sunday, May 9, 2010

TRIBUTE TO MY PRINCESS!

Lilliana Marie Lindsey
Born May 13, 2007
5lbs 11oz
19 1/2 in long


















My little angel is going to be 3 years old. I have been a mother for 3 amazing years! Life has been a crazy adventure, with a new life lesson every day. I don't know what I would do without the laughter I hear every morning from my little princess. Thank GOD for my sweet little soul!
For her birthday we are going to spend the weekend in Reno with her best friend Allie J and Austin. Bowling, swimming, arcades, and food! It's going to be an awesome weekend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most amazing daughter I have ever known!











































































































































No comments: