Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CITY OF ANGELS.....or just fog and people

Our last family outing for the year was a great adventure to San Francisco. Unbenounced to us it was Fleet Week and about a billion other people were in the city as well. Here are some photos I took with my mad skills!

My hubby and I in the fort, compliments of Nidia.


Grandpa Chuck and Bubba Rafe under the Golden Gate Bridge.


This was on the top of an old war fort located directly under the Golden Gate Bridge.



The very fasinating Blue Angels were flying over the bay so we caught a good show.

They made a heart, it was pretty cool.




My little macho man liked the planes (as long as Daddy was holding him).





This one was at the fort too (I can't for the life of me remember the name of the damn fort).






He was trying to pull his hat off so Mama had to pin him down, I'm pretty tough.







Whya re all the houses painted funky colors in the city? I guess so I can take pictures of them and play on photoshop. How thoughtful!






Grandpa Chuck's dream car, although we aren't quite sure how he'll fit inside.






I love the ocean, though we didn't make it to the beach.......next time WE WILL!
All in all it turned out to be a good trip. We got to spend some time with family we don't get to see every day. My husband almost killed every person on the road (according to him California people don't know how to drive......by the end of the trip he was right along with them). Good weather, good food, good company, GOOD BYE!











No comments: