Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME

Welcome all to my humble abode! For those of you who are not aware of our new adventure in life, we bought a house. It is the most gorgeous house I have ever seen (although I might be a little one sided on that). We get to move in this weekend and we are so excited. Actually, I am completely beside myself. Although, I would never buy another house again, it is such a pain in my rear end. But, after all this had work we get to call this place HOME! As Lilliana says, "We get to live in a pretty house instead of our ugly house. Let's give the ugly house to someone else, yuck!" How I love my children, and my wonderful husband for making all of our dreams come true. I know this is just a small glimpse of our glamerous home (with the wonderful stick in the front yard, kind of like Mom's house) but no worries, I will take PLENTY of pictures once it is put together.

No comments: