Saturday, December 25, 2010

Santa was good to us!

Turns out we were ALL good this year because Santa went all out.......so did the family! (When I said SPOILED I wasn't kidding!) I'm tellin you, we might have to buy a second home just for all of our stuff.....it's rediculous! For the sake of your bordum I only put a few pictures up, just imagine these times 1,000. (You think I'm kidding.)

Blocks, boots, bears, clothes, computers, drums, and much much more!

Kareoke, cd, barbie, slippers, n much more than I can fathom!


Daddy's favorite thing he got this year was his race suit (with matching shoes and gloves).


Mommy's favorite thing is her new bling bling.......along with a gun (gotta love the redneck).
Not only did Santa make Christmas amazing but the family (that's you) made it a very blessed and fun time. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE AMAZING GIFTS AND LOVE!




No comments: