Thursday, December 30, 2010

Everyday is an adventure...

Today was a Mommy and Rafe day! As we awoke this morning Bubba Rafe gleamed with joy to be staying home with Mommy. All fun and play and mess the house up! Little did he know....



Today was also the day he went to the doctor. He did fine until the nurse poked him four times, and then proceeds to tell me he's probably going t have a fever, soreness, and in some cases actually develope the chicken pox. SAWEET! No wonder the kids HATE the doctor.

Come to find out he is now in the 10th percentile of kids his age. Gotta love my midget children.

WEIGHT: 19 pounds 13 ounces
HEIGHT: 30 inches
HEAD: 18 5/8 inches



So, after he squealed like a girl and cried for almost 20 minutes and slept it off, he was his smiley self again.


Bear in hand and off he goes, to destroy the house yet again!


While the little booger was asleep I snuck outside for some 15 degree fresh air. Bitter, crisp, and FREEZING! After shoveling only the sidewalk in this amazing weather, turning to see the huge driveway still in need of some love, it was decided........we need a four wheeler. (Please, don't tell my husband I just admitted that.) That's about the same time I went back inside. Who needs a clean driveway anyway?


This is the sweet little shovel that assisted me on my attempt to help the hubby out.


And now that the day is wrapping up to an end, Mommy and Rafe are cozied up to the nice, warm...........pellet stove. (A WAY better invention than a nasty fireplace.)

No comments: