Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project 52

If you can't tell it is officially the middle of tax season and I am so busy.   Hence the minimal posts lately.  To top off the life of a working mother, my children and husband have been sick for over a week now.  I never noticed how incredibly dramatic my family is must get it from Auntie Shaunna)!  HA HA HA!  So, amidst the craziness of life I have already missed a week of my Project 52.  A shame, but I am continuing to be a part of and hope I don't miss much more throughout the year.  This weeks topic is WORDS!  So here are my words......


This is Lilliana's book, a book my mother actually gave to me in high school.....The English Roses by Madonna.  Great books for every young girl to read and learn from. 

1 comment:

Sy and Shaunna said...

dramatic much sister? hello, don't blame that on me, my family is anything but dramatic...they get that from you fo-shizzle!