Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beautiful Obsession

I thought I would take this brief moment to let you all in on a little obsession of mine.....
 


CAMO



I've always been an oudoors/tomboy kind of girl so naturally this makes sense.  What started as small infatuation of camofluage has now become a full on obsession.  When we bought our house one of the first things I ordered was my camo barstools.  I completely fell in LOVE, even with the slight snickers from my sister.  (She's just jealous of my amazingly good taste.)  I loved them so much that I had to order a matching bedroom set.  No, my barstools are not in my bedroom but it was a good excuse for me to buy them, as if I needed an excuse!  Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?  The mossy oak-ness brings me into a beautiful dreamland every night.  I search high and low for a phone cover that suited my needs and after a few months and one glance (we were at the mall while in Reno).....magic happened, sparks flew and this phone cover became MINE!  I wouldn't even take it off my phone for the lady to ring it up, a few glares arose but I was in awe of my new love that I didn't care.  To top my small yet growing collection of beautiful things I just received this stunning camera strap in the mail.  Although I am still getting into this whole "bloggy" thing I have had no problem finding those Etsy stores.  Thanks to Jodie's Camera Straps for specially a cozy harness for my little camera and for putting my name on it. (I love love love having things personalized, another obesession we won't go into right now.)  There are other things such as clothing, seat covers for the truck, bags, etc. that go along with my obsession but I won't stun your eyes with too much beauty.

I love camo!

I know my collection is small now but it is ever growing.  (I found this camo recliner I really want, even though we have a new recliner.)  We all are a little unique in some way!


No comments: