Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday


During the season (the TAX season that is) we have to wear nice/business type clothing. Needless to say we all get tired of black, brown, and grey really quickly. So, I am just warning you that if the wardrobe looks a little glum these days or slightly repetative it is only because we are in the season. Off season will be much spicier (or at least not always the same).



 

tank-kmart
pants-jcpenney
sweater-old navy
shoes-target
jewlery-my sister-in-law



pants-jcpenney
sweater-body central
necklace-my sister (cookie lee jewlery)
bracelet-gifted by my grandma
shoes-jcpenney



Of course we had to add in our Sunday Jammie Day!  The kids love jammie day and they always rock the feeties that day.  JAMMIE DAY ROCKS!

You can join in at The Pleated Poppy!