Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I have been reading THIS blog for a while now and have decided to join in.  So, every Wednesday I will post pictures of what I have worn that week.  Here we go...



This is a casual comfy look for grocery shopping and such.
hoodie-aeropostle
jeans-jcpenney
boots-aeropostle



 This is what I like to call my lazy attire.  I LIVE in leggings and one of my husbands shirts every night and weekend.
leggings-old navy
shirt-cabelas
slippers-big 5 (originally $50 on sale for $20)

 

This is the outfit I wore on my day off but the munchkin had dance so I decided to get dressed.
boots-walmart
jeans-jcpenney
sweater-target
tank-old navy



I like to call this my every day necklace although I don't wear it every day but I would.  Simple and fills the space.  Courtesy of JCPenney.

3 comments:

Jenny J said...

Welcome!! Great outfits, love the boots :)

Ally's Corner said...

Cute outfits! You look like my neighbor who is model!

Mama T said...

Model? HA! You are my new best friend. Thanks ladies, this is so much fun!